Please follow and like us:
Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 16 July 2021.
- Alteria Capital is reported to have invested $90 million in venture debt deals in the first six months of the calendar year 2021.
- Inshorts, news content aggregator, is said to have raised $60 million in a funding round led by global technology investor Vy Capital.
- Credit Fair, a fin-tech startup, is said to have raised $15 million as part of its seed funding round led by Anand Ladsariya and Alok Agarwal.
- KKR is said to have completed the acquisition of a majority stake in Vini Cosmetics, a leading branded personal care, and beauty products.
- ADM Capital, a global investment manager, is said to have invested $25 million in real estate platform Square Yards as growth capital.
- Bisleri International is said to have expanded into personal hygiene segment with the launch of Bisleri hand purifiers.
- Trentar, a Dorf Ketal Chemicals subsidiary, is reported to have acquired a controlling stake in GarudaUAV, a drone-based service provider.
Latest business news India today 16 July 2021 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- Pidilite Industries announced to have appointed Sudhanshu Vats as Dy.MD w.e.f. 1 September 2021.
- Venus Remedies, a pharma firm, entered into the consumer healthcare market with the launch of a dedicated consumer healthcare division.
- Radisson Hotel Group announced opening of a Radisson Blu Resort in Dharamshala, Himachal.
- The central government is said to have invited ‘Request for Proposal to hire legal adviser’ for LIC IPO.
- Muthoot Microfin is said to have raised Rs.75 crores through market-linked debentures in June.
Latest business news India today 16 July 2021 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- Clubhouse will now allow users to send direct messages to each other through the app with a new feature called ‘Backchannel’.
- After RBI’s restrictions on Mastercard, RBL Bank is reported to have entered into an agreement with Visa for issuance of credit cards.
- ZFW Hospitality announced to have entered Mumbai where it is planning to support over 15 brands with 50 dark kitchens and fulfillment centres.
- UP RERA is reported to have canceled registration application of two projects of Supertech as the developer failed to complete its existing projects as also comply with the orders of granting relief to the home buyers.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 16 July 2021 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.