BANGALORE, India, Nov. 17, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The Personal Hygiene Market is Segmented by Product (Soaps, Hand Sanitizers, Bath & Shower Products, Face Care Products, and Others), Gender (Unisex, Male, and Female), and Distribution Channel (Retail Pharmacies, Hospital-Based Pharmacies, Supermarkets, and E-commerce). The report covers global opportunity analysis and industry forecasts from 2021 to 2030. It is published in Valuates Reports under Face & Body Care Category.
The global personal hygiene market was valued at USD 508.5 Billion in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 720.7 Billion by 2030 registering a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 3.6% from 2021 to 2030.
Major Factors Driving The Growth Of The Personal Hygiene Market Are:
Increased awareness about the benefits of maintaining cleanliness and personal hygiene, an increase in the possibility of epidemic or pandemic outbreaks, and an increase in disposable income, combined with a greater willingness to pay for these products, are driving the personal hygiene market forward
Growth opportunities in emerging economies are also expected to create a lucrative growth opportunity for the Personal Hygiene market.
Furthermore, the overall impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the Personal Hygiene Market was positive. Due to greater knowledge about cleanliness and safety, the proliferation of COVID-19 has prompted an increase in demand for cleaning and personal hygiene products.
Get your sample today: https://reports.valuates.com/request/sample/ALLI-Manu-3U66/Personal_Hygiene_Market
Trends Influencing The Growth Of The Personal Hygiene Market
A pandemic of the size of COVID-19 helped people realize the importance of personal Hygiene and encouraged them to exercise it. The value of simple hygienic measures like handwashing became apparent all of a sudden. This in turn has created a sudden demand for personal hygiene products, thereby driving the growth of the personal hygiene market.
The population’s well-being is essential for a country’s development. As a result, governments and large organizations around the world are launching campaigns to raise awareness about the importance of personal hygiene. This in turn is expected to fuel the growth of personal hygiene market growth
One of the key drivers driving the global personal hygiene market is rising consumer disposable income combined with a growing willingness to spend on Personal Hygiene products. Furthermore, the market is being fueled by enterprises’ increased competitiveness for product innovation and the growing trend of premiumization in emerging nations. Consumers are increasingly inclined to purchase the best accessible products.
However, the entry of organic and chemical-free personal care products into the market would pose a challenge to the industry’s development, and the efficacy of distribution channels is likely to stifle market expansion.
Browse the Table of Contents and List of figures at:
Personal Hygiene Market Share
Based on the product, the bath and shower product segment is expected to dominate the market during the forecast period. As customers’ disposable income and living standards grow, they are opting for more expensive and aesthetically appealing bath and shower products with a variety of aromas and effective components.
Based on gender, the unisex segment is expected to be the dominant segment during the forecast period, due to the availability of a wide range of products available for both males and females in the market.
Based on the distribution channel, the supermarket segment is expected to be the dominant segment during the forecast period. Supermarkets provide a number of advantages, including the availability of items under one roof and multiple selections for the same item.
Based on region, Asia-Pacific is expected to exhibit the fastest market growth during the forecast period. The personal hygiene market in Asia-Pacific is expected to rise due to constantly rising healthcare infrastructure, economic development, and increasing attempts by commercial and public organizations to raise awareness about hand hygiene.
Report Customization Request: https://reports.valuates.com/request/customisation/ALLI-Manu-3U66/Personal_Hygiene_Market
The key market players profiled in the report include
- Johnson & Johnson,
- Syndy Pharma,
- Colgate-Palmolive Company,
- B. Braun Melsungen,
- Kimberly-Clark Corporation,
- Reckitt Benckiser Group.
Chapter Cost Request: https://reports.valuates.com/request/chaptercost/ALLI-Manu-3U66/Personal_Hygiene_Market
Buy Now for Single User + Covid-19 Impact : https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=ALLI-Manu-3U66&lic=single-user
We have introduced a tailor-made subscription for our customers. Please leave a note in the Comment Section to know about our subscription plans.
– The global Personal Care Products market size is projected to reach USD 529710 Million by 2027, from USD 409300 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 3.7% during 2021-2027. The North American market for personal care products is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.42%.
– The global Beauty and Personal Care market size is projected to reach USD 599790 Million by 2027, from USD 420140 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 5.2% during 2021-2027.
– In 2020, the global Online Beauty and Personal Care Products market size was USD 44070 Million and it is expected to reach USD 145450 Million by the end of 2027, with a CAGR of 18.6% during 2021-2027
– In 2020, the global Hygiene Converting Machine market size was USD 1092 Million and it is expected to reach USD 1019.1 Million by the end of 2027, with a CAGR of -2.1% during 2021-2027.
– In 2020, the global Hand Hygiene Compliance Monitoring Systems market size was USD 94 Million and it is expected to reach USD 163.4 Million by the end of 2027, with a CAGR of 8.4% during 2021-2027.
– In 2020, the global Disposable Hygiene Equipment market size was USD 799 Million and it is expected to reach USD 1073.7 Million by the end of 2027, with a CAGR of 2.5% during 2021-2027.
– In 2020, the global Away From Home Tissue and Hygiene market size was USD 16550 Million and it is expected to reach USD 23430 Million by the end of 2027, with a CAGR of 5.1% during 2021-2027.
– In 2020, the global Organic and Natural Feminine Care market size was USD 1250 Million and it is expected to reach USD 1988.3 Million by the end of 2027, with a CAGR of 6.1% during 2021-2027.
– The global Feminine Hygiene Products market size is projected to reach USD 41860 million by 2027, from USD 31960 million in 2020, at a CAGR of 4.6% during 2021-2027.
Valuates offers in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that’s why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request for any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
To achieve a consistent view of the market, data is gathered from various primary and secondary sources, at each step, data triangulation methodologies are applied to reduce deviance and find a consistent view of the market. Each sample we share contains detail research methodology employed to generate the report, Please also reach to our sales team to get the complete list of our data sources
For U.S. Toll-Free Call +1-(315)-215-3225
For IST Call +91-8040957137
WhatsApp : +91 9945648335
Follow on Twitter – https://twitter.com/valuatesreports
Follow on Linkedin – https://in.linkedin.com/company/valuatesreports
Follow on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/valuatesreports
SOURCE Valuates Reports