1. Preheat the oven to 425 F or 218 C.
2. Mix flaxseed with water and allow to sit for 15 minutes while you prepare the cauliflower mixture.
3. Grate the cauliflower with a cheese-grater, or if you have one, use a food processor to grind it up.
4. Once the cauliflower is ready, add it to a medium sauce pan on low to medium heat and warm for approximately 5 minutes to remove some of the moisture.
5. Remove the ground cauliflower from the heat and transfer to a large bowl along with the flaxseed mixture, quinoa flour, nutritional yeast, herbs and spices, and salt and pepper.
6. Mix together well, then spread the dough into two pizzas on cookie sheets lined with parchment paper or greased with olive oil.
7. Put pizzas into the oven and allow the crusts to cook for 10 minutes.
8. While crusts are cooking, sauté chopped onion and garlic together in a small sauce pan over medium heat until browned.
9. Remove pizza crust from oven and add sliced tomatoes, onions and garlic, and peppers (and any other vegetables that you choose that need cooking), and place pizzas back in the oven for 15 minutes.
10. After 15 minutes, remove the pizzas and add the spinach, then transfer the pizzas back into the oven for another 5 minutes.
11. After a total of 30 minutes, the pizza toppings should be cooked and the spinach slightly wilted along with the edges of the pizzas browned. Remove from the oven and add avocado.
12. Slice, serve, and enjoy!